Free Email Questions Cancelled


 From the desk of Pastor Roland.


Hello, this is Pastor Roland.





It is with regret that I am cancelling the free email service, effective today, March 1.    Hardly anyone is taking advantage of the service. Of the handful a month who send an email,  most are question that could easily be google searched.

I had hoped that it would be a venue for people to ask thoughtful questions about prayer life or a way for people to become familiar with my radio lectures and books, but it is not happening.

Of the past 10 emails I have answered, not even one person responded with a thank you or any feedback.

I will continue to take prayer requests.

People who are looking for spiritual or pastoral coaching can still contact me at my Liveperson virtual office.





Please join me in praying for the United States of America.

America has never been in as great a danger as it is now. America needs your prayers.

Please ask God to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic.  Please ask God to have mercy on us.

Please ask God to forgive us for our wrongs and errors. Many of us have been selfish and have wasted our precious time and the bounty of America's blessings for trivial pursuits. Please ask God to forgive us and give us a little more time to turn from our selfish ways and once again become the shining light of freedom for the world.

Please pray for America. Please ask for God's protection for America.


Pastor Roland





If you need prayer, send me an email.

 Send me an email using the contact form.



Tell me your first name and what you would like me to pray for.

Tell me your first name or nickname please. And please give me enough detail so I know what I am to pray for.

I will start praying for you right away.

It is that simple. As soon as I get your request I begin to pray for you.




Popular Posts