online-prayer-requests


Free Prayer Requests. Submit online prayer requests. "Pray for me." I answer prayer requests free. In fact, I LOVE pray requests. 

I personally read prayer requests and pray for you. 

Free podcasts of my weekly sermons and lectures.  Good info and nice bumper music too! There is a lot of noise out there. Lots of words and lots of palliative care. I tell you the truth. If I do say so myself, it is very refreshing.

Free meditation training.  Stressed? Confused? Nervous? Lost touch with your intuition and creativity?  Got baggage from the past?   I've been developing these meditations for over 24 years.



I'll send you a blessing if you need one and ask for one. Just tell me what you want to have blessed.


Have you tried praying the Psalms when you need a prayer for help?

The Psalms are so beautiful and sometimes when your heart is in the right place but you don't know what to say, but you want to pray to God, try the Psalms. Just find one that looks good and just start reading to ti God.

He knows what you need before you ask. I lift my eyes up to Heaven and my soul silently cries out to God. But it is also good to say something too (even though God doesn't need it). It involves your mind and body, as you speak the words, and so you get all your equipment involved.

You can easily find one that you can read to God. Just about any one will do. Try it you will see what I mean.

Here are just a few of my favorite Psalms to pray.

Psalm 103
Psalm 90, verses 1 and 2
Pslam 91
Psalm 102, verses 1 and 2
Psalm 40
Psalm 51
Psalm 37
Psalm 63
Psalm 84

Email me your favorite! 

Remember, I also answer prayer requests!

Many people want to talk to a priest or pastor. They have a spiritual issue they are dealing with or they need some feedback or counsel. They want to tell someone about something they want to get off their mind. They want to start moving forward. 

But they don't want to talk to just "someone" like some unknown counselor, prayer partner or faceless person. They don't want to talk to someone who is just getting started and doesn't have the wisdom and understanding of years. They want to talk to someone who has experience and who is mature. Someone solid and with some authority.

Others want to talk now and not next week. Some people are home bound. Some people want to get started now. They also like to be able to pick someone they are comfortable with.

It is for this reason that I am here.


If you would like prayer, click on the prayer request tab at the top of the page.

You don't have to be a Christian to talk to me. I'm just interested in solutions, recovery, optimal living and solving issues.


How it all started.

It all started with my radio program. One day I walked into the offices of KEST Radio in San Francisco and inquired about buying air time. I don't know why I did, just intuition or inspiration, I guess. I never had been on the radio  before. The people at the station were helpful and I went ahead and bought some air time and before you know it, I was behind a microphone for the first time in my life.

I've been on the air ever since. I talked to people about being more forgiving, about being patient with their kids, about how to start letting go of anger. 

I saw that people need help calming down and becoming less upset. People need to be able to stand back and look calmly at what is bothering them. But most people can't. They are lost in thinking, constantly pulled on by distractions, and generally lost in a drug induced or emotional fog.

This makes them confused and anxious when they see how out of control they are. Unfortunately medication and self medication only increase the fog and lead to other issues too. They try anything from yoga to exercise to various groups, but mostly these are palliative care.

These things help help a little, even a lot, but are they not THE answer. These external remedies relieve symptoms but don't solve the cause. And, unfortunately, these things also tend to be distractions from the heart of the matter.

Like I said, I saw that people need help calming down and looking at issues objectively. So I took the kind of Christian mindfulness meditation that helped me, put it in my own words, and began to send it to people for free or a small donation (back then people did not download from the computer like we do now - I sent an audio cassette tape).

Next I saw that people wanted some supplemental reading material - so I began to write. Now I have 16 books on stress management, finding your true purpose in life, overcoming mental health issues, and healing relationships available online at  Amazon and other places. 


Free podcasts of my weekly radio program.  Meditation training, tips on improving relationships, how to save your marriage, how to stop arguing and being angry, advice about how to calm down, and nice bumper music too! There is a lot of noise out there. Lots of words and lots of palliative care. I tell you the truth. If I do say so myself, it is very refreshing.

Free meditation training.  Stressed? Confused? Nervous? Lost touch with your intuition and creativity?  Got baggage from the past?   I've been developing these meditations for over 24 years.

Free Prayer Requests. Submit online prayer requests. "Pray for me." I answer prayer requests free. In fact, I LOVE pray requests.  I personally read prayer requests and pray for you. 

I'll send you a blessing if you need one and ask for one. Just tell me what you want to have blessed.

Angry or upset all the time? I've got resources and meditations and books too  If you have issues with emotions (like anger, unhappiness, resentment, fears, anxiety), helping people cope and conquer negative emotions is what I've been doing for over two decades.

Free meditation. 
If you are stressed out and would like to try a short 5 minute Meditation Stress Fix
right now I have made it FREE

Free relationship articles and blogposts.  Relationship issues, marriage issues, courtship issues?   I've got a site just for you and books too.

Looking for more inspiring verses?  Check out my Daily Devotions Blog

 (When you send a donation to get a free eBook, 25 cents out of every dollar I donate to animal shelters for dogs and cats without a home)

Popular Posts