Ask a Pastor Audio and Reading Self Help Resources




Now there is a real person--not just a faceless website--who makes himself available to people on the internet



"There's a whole big world out there, says Roland, who has a Doctorate in Pastoral Psychology and who has 25 years experience helping people. For too long, people on the internet have been ignored or not taken seriously. There is a world of hurt out there, says Roland. People have needs, and many people just don't want to travel across town or get involved in some organization. Plus they want convenience.

Roland who has an earned MS and Doctorate and over 20 years experience helping people from all walks of life on his radio program, says that he has observed that if an internet person is given any personal attention at all, it is from some faceless person in a telephone bank who is looking for donations.

"I'm a real pastor who qualifies as a senior pastor. I think people on the internet deserve the best. Sure, many big churches put sermons on their website or offer reading materials, but when did you hear of the senior pastor devoting full time to internet people?

Another thing, says Roland. Many people are not "Christian" and many people don't go to church and don't want to go to church. But they are real people who have real questions about life, religion, and relationships. They just want some advice or some feedback from a professional, that's all.

That's why I'm here.   I care about human beings and I  will give you a truthful answer grounded in common sense and understanding of human nature.   I hope this new service is a success, says Roland. I'll do my best. It just depends on whether people respond or not. "


"By the way," says Roland, "check out my blogs and free stuff in the right column. You will find dozens of articles, dozens of sermons, free books to read and more. All free."

And don't forget - there is also free live chat every day. I'm generally around a couple hours a day, Lord willing. If I'm not, then you have my audio, video, articles and book resources  





Popular Posts