Prayer Requests and Answers to Questions Too, Talk to a Pastor is There for You

Update:


Hello, everyone!

I'm back from summer vacation. But as you can see, I still have on my summer shirt.

My new book about stress management, A Brief Introduction to Stress Management Principles and Practice updated and fully revised, is ready and available at Amazon.com



Is God listening?
Where is God?
How can I improve my prayer life?
Why do I stress over everything?
How can I improve my relationship?
How do I forgive and forget?
I want to stop messing up. Will  God forgive me?

All these questions and many more are answered in my YouTube lectures or in my audio archives.

Why not watch one of my YouTube lectures on prayer, or listen to my radio program about resolving stress and improving relationships?

Just click here to visit my 24/7 Self help Resource Center.

'Talk to a Pastor' host, Pastor Roland Trujillo, has been helping people solve life and relationship issues for over 25 years. Pastor Roland is your 'go to' pastor if you have questions about life's most important issues or just need a little advice about improving communication with your partner or kids. He's got books too--18 of them!. Don't miss this exciting approach to the spiritual side of life. Talk to a Pastor, every Sunday morning at 7 am or listen 24/7 to the podcast archives.









Finally, my dear brothers and sisters, as I close this letter, let me say this one more thing. Fix your thoughts upon whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.                  Paul to the Philippians, Chapter 4










Popular Posts