Hellooooooo Canada, Jamaica, and Ireland - Talk to a Pastor is Now on Soundcloud







From the desk of Pastor Roland.




Hello, this is Pastor Roland. I am now on Soundcloud.  Today's selection is a little reading of my favorite Bible  verse.






I love praying for people. And the nice thing is that this is not just a faceless web site. I personally pray for you.

So if you need someone to pray for you.


 Send me an email using the contact form. 



If this is an emergency, if you are in crisis, or if you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or others, do not contact me. Seek help through other channels immediately.  Click here to read advisory.










And . . . . . . don't forget that I have lots of resources,

including a new easy prayer meditation















Visit my 24/7 Self help Resource Center










Tell me your first name and what you would like me to pray for.

Tell me your first name or nickname please. And please give me enough detail so I know what I am to pray for.

I will start praying for you right away.




It is that simple. As soon as I get your request I begin to pray for you.












Pastor Roland is the author of 18 books and has been helping people for over 25 years. Submit your prayer request 24/7

Popular Posts