Improve your Prayer Life with a Prayer Meditation




Hello, this is Pastor Roland. Want to improve your prayer life?

Having trouble praying?

Worries, doubts and fears getting in the way of your prayers?



I have made a prayer meditation to help people find a closer walk with God.

I made a prayer meditation app too - for your iPhone, Android or mobile device. And it's free!

Click here to get the Prayer Meditation app. 

Now I want to tell you why I made it.

I get a lot of emails from people.  Many people write to me and tell me that they want to deepen their prayer life. Many such people go to church and read the Bible. They love church and the fellowship there, but they still feel that something is missing. They want to get closer to God and experience His Presence in their day to day life. They want to go deeper with God.


Sometimes people say that they pray but they are not sure if God is listening. Other times people tell me that they feel like God is far away or has turned from them.

Then there are many people who don't really go to church but yet consider themselves spiritual and want to get closer to God.



These heart-felt stories of people touched me deeply and really made me consider thoughtfully how I might help them. That brings us to the Christian prayer meditation.


Here's the story.

I have found that people get upset too easily. They get upset and then they say or do the wrong thing. Then they fall into thinking - reliving the past or worrying about the future.


For 25 years I have been researching Christian meditation, in order to help people not get upset in the first place and then not fall into worries and negative thinking.


I discovered an ancient Christian prayer meditation that is very simple and effective. It is basically the same Christian meditation I have been teaching for 25 years, but it is simpler, easier, and quicker to learn.

It helps you stay centered and not get upset. And it help you stay on this side of negative thought, so that you can have presence of mind.  

It is simple and can be learned in less than 10 minutes. It is great for busy people. It is also great for beginners. 

I discovered another remarkable thing. With the help of this prayer meditation, when you have presence of mind and are not upset, it improves your prayer life.

In a nutshell, it is much easier to pray when you are not upset or lost in thought. 
It is also much easier to practice patience and kindness, with wisdom, when you are not upset or lost in thinking.  

Read the whole story at the prayer meditation app.



I wish to share this discovery with others and so I have made this simple prayer meditation available for free.

I am extending my hand in friendship. If you wish, try the meditation and if practiced with a sincere intent it may be the first step of a wonderful journey toward more confident and stress free living.

Click here to get the free prayer meditation app for your android or phone

Want to listen to and practice the meditation online? Click here



Popular Posts