Talk to Pastor Roland Introduces the New Simple, Easy to Use Meditation for Beginners



 From the desk of Pastor Roland.


Hello, this is Pastor Roland. Just wanted to update you on the latest happenings here at Talk to a Pastor.

First, I am really excited about my new Easy to Use Meditation. Whether you are an active mom, a student, a busy executive or a senior citizen, the easy meditation is simple enough for beginners, but powerful enough to help you get centered. Check it out here.

And don't forget - we are always adding new informative and entertaining items to our 24/7 Self help Resource Center.

I'm always glad to get new prayer requests! Would you like me to say a prayer for
you? Send me an email using the contact form.


Tell me your first name and what you would like me to pray for.

Tell me your first name or nickname please. And please give me enough detail so I know what I am to pray for.

I will start praying for you right away.

It is that simple. As soon as I get your request I begin to pray for
you.










Pastor Roland is the author of 18 books and has been helping people with life and relationship issues for over 25 years. Submit your prayer request 24/7

Popular Posts