Free Chat and Free Email Too, Pastor Roland Is There for You


Hi, this is Pastor Roland. Thanks for stopping by. 

I have a radio program that airs in sunny Southern California. When people hear me on the radio, because radio is an intimate medium, they get a quick sense of where I am coming from. Soon they feel like they know me. 

That's why I always encourage people to listen to me on the radio. Not only is it easy to listen  (easier than reading a blog), but it's fun and you might hear a solution to your issue.

So why not listen right now? You can listen while you read. 





Remember - just spending 10 seconds here won't do you any good. .  .  .  .  .

Only if you listen to my lectures, try the meditation, or read some of my blogs or books  is there any chance that my advanced problem solving resources will be helpful to you.  

Since you may be a first time visitor, here are some FAQ's. 

Q. What do people need the most help with?

A. Learning not to get upset so easily, coping with stress, and improving their relationships.

Q. After 25 years of counseling and coaching, what would you say is people's biggest error?

A. Resentment. Becoming resentful.

Q. Why do so many people get depressed nowadays?  

A. Times are tough. There is a lot of betrayal. The messages we get in class and from the media are confusing and degrading. Many of us get overly self preocuppied and isolated. Manipulators (including negative spiritual forces) try to get a person isolated from friends and family. So, if someone resents their parents or others, spends too much time lost and self absorbed in texting, surfing the internet, watching television, studying, brooding, worrying, or watching video games, it leads to getting lost in negative thoughts.  People need to get out there and do something--exercise, sports, visiting others, helping someone, working. Get active.  

Q. What is your most popular book?

A. The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage: Making Relationships Work

Q. Have you written any book that might be of interest to someone with dependency, addiction, or substance abuse issues?

A.  Any of my books actually. And my meditations.

Q.  Any favorite bumper stickers?

A. Yes, two. 

"God allows U Turns"

"I brake for fairies, gremlins, leprechauns and other invisible creatures that only I can see"

Q. Any favorite t shirts?


A. "Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?"

Q. What church do you belong to?

A. I am a nondenominational pastor. 

Q.  I notice you talk a lot about meditation. Why is that?

A. I see that people are upset all the time. I also see that people are lost between their ears. It is obvious to me that people need to calm down , get out of worries doubts and fears, and become centered in order to hear sound instruction and realize solutions to their issues.

   Another thing. Most people have some sort of relationships issues--with their partner, kids, parents, or other people. They are upset and angry, or they are resentful. Again, the meditation might help them calm down. 

   Finally, many people want help finding God and they want help with praying. You can't study your way to God. You won't find God down in your imagination. The meditation helps people get out of thinking and worry and find a more centered state, where they can pray. 

They need a more prayerful state of mind. That's where the meditation can help. 

 


Popular Posts