Someone to Pray for Me Online

"Stop worrying and start praying."

 I heard Pastor Laurie say this on the radio this morning, and I like it.

My advice to you is stop worrying and start praying. 

Need help?

Okay. Try my meditation. It may help you get you into a more prayerful state of mind (instead of lost in worry, doubt and fear). It is easier to pray when you are aware in the present moment and not subjectively self absorbed.

Want something inspirational?

Okay. Listen to the Lord's Prayer sung by Mario Lanza. The words, the cadence, the music, and the reverence with which he sings will be a balm for your mind, body and soul.

Want someone to pray for you?
Just click on the Prayer tab and send me an email Blessings! Pastor Roland .




Thank you, Father, for giving us such a great talent. Here are some comments from YouTube :


Abba (Father) forgive us all of us, believers and non believers and rescue us. We pray for your coming, soon

Pax


simply great...................

I think there is no one on this earth singing The Lord's Prayer like him, so much sincere, so much love. his singing can bring me close to the Lord. A great talent, a great voice, a great singer from God all time !


If you don't get chill bumps from this..............check for a pulse...you may not have one.

Great Man, Great Voice, Great Talent!!!!!!!!


If you would like to see Mario Lanza sing this hymn in a movie, click here


Hey, cool! Pastor. How long have you been around?

A.  25 years.

Wow! Are you bragging or apologizing?
Just kidding, pastor.

What are you doing on the internet?

A.  I help people.  Many people are not Christian and have thoughtful questions.

Many people don't go to church (I don't either--this is my church). They want someone to pray for them, or they want some resources. And they want to talk to someone real.

Some people go to church but want to talk to someone anyway.

And they want to talk to a real person, not a faceless web page or some unknown person.

So here I am. No sign up. Just help.




Popular Posts