The Ask a Pastor Poem

"Hey, where can I ask a pastor
For an answer faster?

I'll settle for a preacher, a chaplain or an abbe
I need an answer right away."

Is it karma or fate
Or God's will
That I feel over the hill?

Hey, I'm in New Jersey
Is life complicated or is it just me?

If you just don't know
Just ask Pastor Ro.

"In Merry Old England
Should a person still wear the wedding band?

I need to talk to a minister
In my room I saw something sinister.

I need some Christian answers
Does the Bible ever mention panthers?

Or zebras or dinosaurs?
Why are there so many wars?


I want a definitive answer;
Where is the online pastor?"

"I moved from Los Angeles to New York City,
And I'm not asking for any pity,
But I left behind my kitty,

Now my boyfriend says he believes in casual dating
But I just want to go for a walk or roller skating."


I'll talk to an evangelist, a parson or a deacon
But, please, not too much preaching.
Just an answer or two
Then I'll say thank you.

No problem, my friend
If you have an email question to send
You don't have to worry no more
Just send your question to Pastor Ro

Pastor Roland answers questions online
And he's around most of the time.

Pastor Roland has been helping for 24 years
Answering questions and wiping away tears.

To Australia
Pastor says "hello mates,
To his friends in Montreal he says
Good night, sleep tight.
Make sure you all live right.

To all my friends on the East Coast
I'll be back in the morning when you're eating your toast

Answering questions with the best intentions

Best wishes
Love and kisses

God knows best,
Now have a good rest.






 

Popular Posts