Questions to Ask a Pastor


Hey Pastor Ro
I need to ask one thing more
What kind of questions can I ask?
If you are up to the task.

I mean, what questions to ask a pastor?
Just go ahead and text me, its faster.



Hi, this is Pastor Ro
I'll answer right now before you go. 

Thank you for your excellent question
I will answer with no hesitation

Here is a list of questions
Of course, I welcome your suggestions


What is faith?
Answer: don't worry.

What is the purpose of life?
Answer: to grow, develop character and learn to be unselfish.

Is Jesus real?
Yes.

Is He still around?
Yes He is.

What do you teach?
To not resent other people.

What is meditation for?
To get out of worry, doubt and fear

Who is God?
He is our Heavenly Father

How can I find God?
Don't resent other people, seek truth, do what you know in your heart is right.

Should people gamble?
No.

How do you help people?
My resources - meditation, articles, audio, and blog posts are there for people. I can only sometimes spent a few seconds answering a live chat or an email, but my meditation and lectures are always there.

What church do you belong to?
I am nondenominational

How much do you get paid?
Nothing. I'm a volunteer

Do you believe that the Bible is inspired?
Yes.

Do you listen to preachers on the radio?
Yes I do.

Do you watch preachers on TV?
No, because I don't watch TV

Do you ever give long answers?
Sometimes, but mostly I refer people to my audio, articles and books where
I have already answered the question in detail.

What is your favorite part of being an online pastor?
Answering prayer requests and praying for people

What is it that you always say at the end of your radio program?
 I always say:
"Until next time - we'll see you then - Lord willing and the creek don't rise"




Here are 10 more questions to ask a pastor.


1. How can Christianity help me with being distracted and hyperactive all the time? The reason I ask is because I'm having trouble focusing and concentrating. I feel on edge all the time. Christianity talks about peace of mind and peace of God, but they never talk about just how to implement them. So how can it help me?

2. I argue with my partner all the time. How can the Christian walk help me to get along better and resolve issues without angry and resentful arguing?

3.  My mother is always bossing me around, even though I am 30 years old. What are some principles that Christianity can teach me that will help me speak up for myself and stop being a doormat.

4. My dad was never there for me. Yet he called himself a Christian. Tell me what he was missing and how I can implement it in my life so I won't be like him to my kids.

5.  I have food issues. I don't want to go into details, but I struggle with food and self image. What does Christianity offer me that will be of practical help in solving my food issues?

6.  The Bible says many nice things and preachers and Christians talk about them. But I need someone to tell me how to put into action the nice principles in the Bible. It is one thing to talk about them and another to show others HOW to apply them. Tell me how to translate them into word and deed.

7.  Where is Jesus today? I heard someone say He is in her heart, but she is a liar and a gossip, so I don't believe her. Where is Jesus?

8. Why is there not a revival today?

9.  I have PTSD. Actually I suffer from traumatic stress that occurred when I was a child, and was emotionally abused by my family. Tell me how Christianity will help me handle my flashbacks, my emotional control issues and some other issues I have.

10.  Why did the early church disciples and apostles have the authority to perform miracles but now church leaders don't appear to have the same power? 

11.  My husband is a people pleaser. His mother tells him what to do, she does not like me, and he always defends her and takes her side. My husband claims to be a Christian. What is he missing?

Popular Posts