Prayer for Help

Looking for a prayer for something? Need help?


Have you tried praying the Psalms when you need a prayer for help?

The Psalms are so beautiful and sometimes when your heart is in the right place but you don't know what to say, but you want to pray to God, try the Psalms.

Just find one that looks good and just start reading it to God.

He knows what you need before you ask. I lift my eyes up to Heaven and my soul silently cries out to God. But it is also good to say something too (even though God doesn't need it). It involves your mind and body, as you speak the words, and so you get all your equipment involved.

You can easily find a Psalm that you can read to God. Just about any one will do. Try it you will see what I mean.

Here are just a few of my favorite Psalms.

Psalm 103
Psalm 90, verses 1 and 2
Psalm 91
Psalm 102, verses 1 and 2
Psalm 40
Psalm 51
Psalm 37
Psalm 63
Psalm 84

Email me your favorite! 

Remember, I also answer prayer requests!



If you would like prayer, click on the prayer request tab at the top of the page.



Free podcasts of my weekly radio program.  Good info on topics ranging from depression, bipolar, exorcism, stress management, marriage issues and anxiety too.

Meditations, meditation, meditations.  Stressed? Confused? Nervous? Lost touch with your intuition and creativity?  Got baggage from the past?   I've been developing these meditations for over 24 years.

"Pray for me." I answer prayer requests free. In fact, I LOVE pray requests.  I personally read prayer requests and pray for you. 

I'll send you a blessing if you need one and ask for one. Just tell me what you want to have blessed.


If you are stressed out and would like to try a short 5 minute Meditation Stress Fix
right now I have made it FREE

Relationship issues, marriage issues, courtship issues?   I've got a site just for you and books too.

Looking for more inspiring verses?  Check out my Daily Devotions Blog



Popular Posts