I Need Someone to Pray for Me - Pastor Roland Accepts Prayer Requests 24/7/365

And he answers them too.

Hello, everyone. This is Roland. The proof that i really do care is that I have been helping people on the radio for almost 25 years. And all these years I have bought the airtime myself.

This is a labor of love for me. I view it as a privilege to be able to help others in some small way.

So send my your prayer request.

For those of you who are not interested in prayers, check out the resources for coping with stress and for improving relationships.

I have 3 great new books to preview

A Weekend with Einstein and Augustine

Putting the Forever Back in Love: Advanced Strategies in Relationship Building

Forbidden Food: The Legacy of Paradise Lost and the Promise of Redemption.

Right now, Putting the Forever  Back in Love is exclusively available for preview at Scribd.com

You might also check out my free 5 minute meditation.

I also have a free mobile app for the meditation.  Download it free for your iPhone, Smartphone, or Android.


"Prayer is the act of seeing reality from God's point of view."   Philip Yancey, Prayer

Popular Posts