Christian Dream Interpretation - Now Talk to a Pastor Answers Questions about Your Dreams

Over many years on the radio Roland has answered lots of questions about coping with stress and improving relationships.

As the years have gone by, Roland has gotten better at answering questions and his spiritual knowledge has deepened.

"Hi, this is Roland. A few months ago I began to develop an interest in helping people with their dreams. Most of us have had dreams where we really wondered what it meant.

Now I would like to help people with Christian dream interpretation, spiritual dream interpretation, and positive dream analysis.  What does my dream mean? is being asked more and more.


Dreams are important. They are a land where we can learn to cope and deal with situations. A dream can be either a way of learning about yourself and perhaps working things out psychologically. it can also be a message from God.

Dreams are both psychological and symbolic.

Dreams can also be a barometer to give you a clue about your mental and emotional state. (and indicate, for example, that you are under stress, working too hard, or not dealing properly with someone in your life.

For a while, I will entertain dream questions at free chat and free email.



The only thing is that you must be at least 18 years of age. Not all questions can be answered.

It is also good if you check out my radio programs and perhaps try the meditation. When you are calm and centered, you will be in a better position to benefit from dream analysis.

Click here to ask a question using my new popup question service. If I answer your question, it will appear in the Recent Questions Answered tab along with other questions I have answered.

Tell me about your dream. Give me enough details so I have something to work with.

Also tell me what is going on in your life that you think might be involved in the meaning of the dream.
I will respond with a free dream analysis by email. Remember you must be 18. For education and amusement purposes only.


Your friend, 


Roland


Read Does God Talk to Us in our Dreams? 


Popular Posts