Special Update: Putting the Forever Back in Love, my new book with advanced concepts in relationship building is now available. 

Plus a bonus section with strategies and insights for parents, parents to be, and adult children from dysfunctional families


Hi, everyone. I have long wanted to write another book for the many people who visit this blog. The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage: Making Relationships Work is, of course, my most popular book and people have told me how it has helped them.

But I have long wanted to write another book about some of the difficult issues that people come here looking for answers for.

I am pleased to announce that I just finished the final edit of my new book. It should be on Amazon.com in a month.

But you don't have to wait until it is on Amazon. You can get the book right now and start reading it today.

For a suggested donation of $5.00 or more, I will send you the eBook in pdf as a token of my appreciation. I will send it attached to an email right away.

Just click here and make a donation at safe and secure Paypal. As soon as I am notified by Paypal, I will send you an email asking which ebook you would like. Just say Putting the Forever back in Love. I'll send it by email right away.  

Putting the Forever Back in Love - Advanced Concepts in Relationship Building

It is 249 pages, and the kind of information you will not get anywhere else. I know you are going to like it.









Popular Posts