Talk to a pastor is on the Road - Tell Roland Your Success Story and Get in His Book,

Hello, every body. I will be doing some traveling the next couple of days.  Soooooooooooo, I won't be able to do livechat.

I will still take email questions but I won't be able to answer until next week.

I am still accepting prayer requests, but it could be two or three days before I can respond. 

So please be patient.

Check out my new meditation app for your i phone or android. It is really cool. You can listen to and practice the 5 minute meditation wherever you go!

Hi, this is Mike,
 
While you are here, Roland has a special request.  He has helped many people over the years. Many people have listened to his radio program, sometimes for years, and have benefited but don't contact him. Other people have chatted with him on the internet, got one of his books, used the meditation, or got an email answer from him..

Roland needs people who he has helped to send him an email and tell me how he has helped you.

If he helped you get off drugs

If he helped you with your relationships

If he helped you cope with stress,

If his prayer helped,

Please Roland an email and tell him how he has helped you.

Roland is going to put together a small book of success stories, and he wants to have your story in it   You can use your real first name or just a pretend name.

The main thing is it will help other people to hear about your success or continuing improvement.

You can also give people some advice or encouragement that you feel will help them 




Popular Posts