Text a Christian for Instant Answers - England, France, Germany, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Nigeria, India, Pakistan, and Canada!astor and Get an Answer to Your Question

Chat with a pastor?
Ask Pastor Roland a question
And he will give you an answer.

Pator Rolly has something new
Instant answers for you!
(And free prayer requests too)

From Copenhagen to Key Largo,
From New York to Chicago,
Ask Pastor Rolly.

My boyfriend wants to live together.
Do pastors always say "Never?"

Ask Pastor Rolly.

What about Christian rock and tattoos?
In church, is it wrong to snooze?

Bible Question? Pastor says yes.
Find out for sure, you don't have to guess.

What's the purpose of life?
Why is there so much strife?

I don't know,
I'll ask Pastor Ro.

Got a question about religion?
Told a lie or cheated a smidgeon?
.
Got relationship issues?
Quit crying in your tissues.
Just ask Pastor Roland.

If you're dealing with a lot of stress?
And your apartment is a mess,
Don't hesitate,
There's no need to wait.
Ask Pastor Roland how to meditate.

Should I tell my kids about Santa Claus?
Was Jesus the greatest man who ever was?
When my cat died, where did she go?
Does anyone really know?

I'll ask Pastor Ro.

I'm taking drugs, but I really want hugs.
When I ask questions, everyone shrugs.

Who else will do this for me?
Pastor Roland is there for thee.


So get your question ready.
Hold your Ipad steady.
Click on the keyboard image,
And don't forget to eat your spinach.

He's got you covered in San Francisco,
Kansas and Texas,
Hello Frisco.
Rio, Toronto and Timbuktu,
Pastor Roland has answers for you,
And maybe a blessing too.

Popular Posts