Live Chat to Ask a Pastor - No Longer Available, But Now We Have a Listener Call In Line!



Hi, this is Roland. I no longer offer live chat, which came to an end a couple of years ago. 

But I have something even better!

I have a listener call in line where you call my voicemail and leave a message. You can leave a question or a comment there. I listen to all the messages. Some of the calls even find their way on the air. After you leave your question or comment, you can listen to my weekly radio program to see if I answered your question or played your comment on the air. 




Were you touched or moved by something you heard on Roland's radio show? We want to hear about it!

Got a comment, question or opinion? Call anytime! Call and leave your message on the 24/7 voicemail. Roland listens to them all and your message might find its way on the air.
For radio and Internet radio listeners only. You must be 18.

Listener Call in Line: 510-455-8851

Where does your show air? 

At the present time, my program airs every Sunday morning at 7 AM in Palm Springs, CA.  I'm also on the air Monday at 5 PM and Saturday evening at 8 PM (Eastern Time) in Scranton , PA

And of course 24/7 on Blogtalk Radio


How can I listen to your radio show?

Try my radio archives or 
Soundcloud 




"Hi, this is Pastor Roland. Welcome. We have lots of free audio and reading resources.  I am retired and sometimes I'm not here.


So if  I'm not around, no problem. Lord willing, I'll be back soon. Besides, I may have already answered your question. Just search our 24/7 Resource Center for your answer. I've been working for the past 25 years writing informative and easy to read books, writing articles, and making meditations to help you.

There are complementary meditations for stress, a meditation for upset and PTSD, a meditation for pain, a meditation for anger management and a new meditation for mental clarity. There are also mini lectures, sermon videos, and lectures.


 So once again, welcome!  We have lots of non-emergency self help resources. Here is a list of some of the resources and services we have available. For a complete list, visit our 24/7 Self help Resource Center





Pastor Rolly has something new
A listener call in line for you!
(And free prayer requests too)

From Copenhagen to Key Largo,
From New York to Chicago,
Ask Pastor Rolly.

My boyfriend wants to live together.
Do pastors always say "Never?"

Ask Pastor Rolly.

What about Christian rock and tattoos?
In church, is it wrong to snooze?

Bible Question? Pastor says yes.
Find out for sure, you don't have to guess.

What's the purpose of life?
Why is there so much strife?

I don't know,
I'll ask Pastor Ro.

Got a question about religion?
Told a lie or cheated a smidgeon?
.
Got relationship issues?
Quit crying in your tissues.
Just ask Pastor Roland.

If you're dealing with a lot of stress?
And your apartment is a mess,
Don't hesitate,
There's no need to wait.
Ask Pastor Roland how to meditate.

Should I tell my kids about Santa Claus?
Was Jesus the greatest man who ever was?
When my cat died, where did she go?
Does anyone really know?

I'll ask Pastor Ro.

I'm taking drugs, but I really want hugs.
When I ask questions, everyone shrugs.

Who else will do this for me?
Pastor Roland is there for thee.


So get your question ready.
Hold your iPad steady.
Click on the keyboard image,
And don't forget to eat your spinach.

He's got you covered in San Francisco,
Kansas and Texas,
Hello Frisco.
Rio, Toronto and Timbuktu,
Pastor Roland has answers for you,
And maybe a blessing too.






Notice:
If this is an emergency, if you are in crisis, or if you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or others, seek help through other channels immediately.  See advisory.


Popular Posts