I'm Limiting my Hours, but Free Chat is still Free!




I have free chat to ask a question for educational purposes. Free chat is also for good people around the world who can't afford anything or who just don't know a pastor they feel comfortable asking a question. Scroll down for more information about free chat or look in the right sidebar for the link.

You don't have to be a Christian to benefit from my spiritual coaching, informative audio or solution oriented books. Just someone looking for real answers. 


I honestly believe I have the finest personal pastoral service on the web today. I have been counseling and coaching people with life and relationship issues for 23 years. I have a Doctorate in Pastoral Psychology and am the author of 16 books.


But even more importantly, I care about people. I have been doing this as a volunteer for 23 years.



How it all started.

It all started with my radio program. One day I walked into the offices of KEST Radio in San Francisco and inquired about buying air time. I don't know why I did, just intuition or inspiration, I guess. I never had been on the radio  before. The people at the station were helpful and I went ahead and bought some air time and before you know it, I was behind a micorphone for the first time in my life.

I've been on the air ever since. I talked to people about being more forgiving, about being patient with their kids, about how to start letting go of anger. 

I saw that people need help calming down and becoming objective and unemotional. People need to be able to stand back and look calmly at what is bothering them. But most people can't. They are lost in thinking, constantly pulled on by distractions, and generally lost in a drug induced or emotional fog.

This makes them confused and anxious when they see how out of control they are. Unfortunately medication and self medication only increase the fog and lead to other issues too. They try anything from yoga to exercise to various groups, but mostly these are palliative care.

These things help help a little, even a lot, but are they not THE answer. These external remedies relieve symptoms but don't solve the cause. And, unfortunately, these things also tend to be distractions from the heart of the matter.

Like i said, I saw that people need help calming down and looking at issues objectively. So I took the kind of Christian mindfulness meditation that helped me, put it in my own words, and began to send it to people for free or a small donation (back then people did not download from the computer like we do now - I sent an audio cassette tape).

Next I saw that people wanted some supplemental reading material - so I began to write. Now I have 14 books on stress management, finding your true purpose in life, overcoming mental health issues, and healing relationships available online at  Amazon and other places. 

So here I am, a volunteer to the world. I have imitators, but no one else comes close.


My avatar is a great guy and he means well but he is a bit long winded and doesn't always get right to the point. So before he takes over, I would like to get a word in edgewise.

Here's what we've got

Free chat (and now Customer Service too!)

Okay, just what is free chat?

Free chat is click on the icon in the right sidebar (Pastor is in!  or Got a Question Instant Answers!). Ask a quick question. Find out our hours or services. Ask a life question. Ask a Bible question. Make an appointment to talk. Find out if online coaching or counseling is right for you.

If I am here, you can ask me a question and have a dialogue with texting.  Cool!

Send me a text question by email. I can't answer all questions, but hey, I can answer some of them. (you must be 18. No emergencies)

Free podcasts of my weekly radio program.  There is a lot of noise out there. Lots of words and lots of palliative care. I tell you the truth. If I do say so myself, it is very refreshing.

Meditations, meditation, meditations.  Stressed? Confused? Nervous? Lost touch with your intuition and creativity?  Got baggage from the past?   I've been developing these meditations for over 22 years.

"Pray for me." I answer prayer requests free. In fact, I LOVE pray requests.  I personally read every prayer request and pray for you. 

I'll send you a blessing if you need one and ask for one. Just tell me what you want to have blessed.

Angry or upset all the time. I've got resources and meditations and books too  If you have issues with emotions (like anger, unhappiness, resentment, fears, anxiety), helping people cope and conquer negative emotions is what I've been doing for over two decades.

If you are stressed out and would like to try a short 5 minute Meditation Stress Fix
right now I have made it FREE

Relationship issues, marriage issues, courtship issues?   I've got a site just for you and books too.


Last but not least - if you are looking for pastoral counseling or coaching, we have that too (at Liveperson).

If you don't mind paying a per minute fee,  Consult with me by phone, skype, email, or live texting at my Liveperson virtual office.

 (25 cents out of every dollar I donate to animal shelters for dogs and cats without a home)



If you want confidential and anonymous consultation with me, then call me at Liveperson. Your call comes to me from Liveperson, and I don't know your number.


Broke, can't afford a penny?  No problem. Here's why. Other people have already paid for yours! They contacted me through  Liveperson, Ingenio, or they sent me a small donation to help me keep going.

One of the reasons they use my Liveperson services or send me a donation at Paypal is because they know that I will use the money to help others.

So if you would like pastoral counseling and honestly can't afford anything, send me an email and and tell me your issue. I will answer by email or we can even schedule a free texting session. If you need help, just ask. We have all been there. I have been broke too. If with my help you get control of your emotions, start find your spiritual roots and clean up your life, then God will have already blessed you, and you can help me at that time. So don't be too prideful to ask for help.

Who am I.  I am a regular guy who is committed to helping people wake up to the spiritual side of life. I do not lay an dogma on people. I wish for people to see for themselves what is true. Of course, I'm of the Christian persuasion - but only because that's what I see for myself. That is why I give other people the space to hear what I say, and then draw their own conclusions in their own time and space.

I like to help people let go of resentment and shed the baggage from the past. There's a whole new world waiting for you out there, if you can get out of being lost between your ears and wallowing in negative emotions.
 
Now, I see that my avatar is anxious to get started showing you around. So I'll turn it over to him. Blessings!
Pastor Roland


Okay, I would like to introduce my avatar.  His name is Rolly. See ya



Hi, I am Roland's avatar.

Got a minute?

Great! I would like to take you on a guided tour of the wonderful virtual world of self help resources that Roland has to offer.



So if you are ready to see the sights, let's get started.
"Looking for free Christian counseling resources? Got a relationship, marriage or life question? Are you stressed out? Confused? Got a Bible question?

"I'm a pastor," says Pastor Roland who has an earned MS and Doctorate in Pastoral Psychology,

and I make myself available to people on the internet. I've been helping people via my radio program, books, articles, and private counseling for 22 years.

Top Flight: I offer professional pastoral counseling 7 days a week for personal issues and feedback via texting, phone, and email.

Text Roland a question. You must be 18
Second tier: we offer an outstanding array of free educational and self help resources, including free audio lectures and sermons, hundreds of posts and articles, and even free eBooks.







Let's start with Talk to Roland.







This is the place to ask Roland a question for free using Live chat.  You can text a question to Roland for a free quick answer. Just look in the right sidebar. Pastor Roland has chatted and answered questions from all over the world - England, France, Germany, Spain, Europe, Africa, Eastern Europe, Canada, Australia, Brazil, and many more regions, countries and cities.  


The guy at the keyboard with earphones on is Roland. He started his radio show in San Francisco almost 23 years ago. Every since, he has volunteered his time and effort to help people find their spiritual roots, cope with stress, and heal relationships.

Got a quick question for educational purposes?  Ask me a question. (You must be 18. No emergencies. No violence or abuse issues) 


Click To Chat



Now let's go to the 24/7 Self Help Resource Center.

This is our hub, where you can find information about all of our resources.

But the best part of the resource center is The meditations!

They are mindfulness meditations based on spiritual principles.






Incidentally when you scroll down on the Resource Center Home Page, you will see links to some of Roland's other blogs.


For example, there is a link to Healing Relationships. So let's just click on the Healing relationships link and take a look.

You have probably already guessed that this is by far Roland's most popular blog. People come from all over the world who are having relationship and marriage issues. At his blog you will find (in the right sidebar) links to his most popular articles and posts.



You will also find how to preview free and order his popular book The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage: Making Relationships Work.







I almost forgot  - you can hear Roland on the radio talking about conquering stress, healing relationships, developing prayer life, finding your path in life, and much more.

His radio program airs every Sunday, but you can listen to it anytime 24/7 by going to the audio archives.

Roland has so many books, articles, links (such as his guide to online etherapy) that you can keep coming back and finding a treasure trove of useful information. And fun too.

For instance?

I have to go soon, but I'll give you a couple of for instances.

For instance.

Dr. Roland is interested in Christian Mindfulness Meditation and he likes spiritual writers like Thomas a Kempis, Charles Wesley, A. B. Tozer, Francois Fenelon, St. Francis de Sales, Brother Lawrence, Miguel de Molinos,  and Madame Jeanne Guyon.


He just published a book with excerpts from four of the above writers, and if you look in the right sidebar, you will see a picture of its cover.











Oh, before I go.






If you have a question that requires more than just a quick answer at Free chat
or if you want to remain anonymous,
or if you want to talk by phone,
or are interested in personalized help or coaching,
Roland's virtual office is the place for you to check out.  




Hope you enjoyed the tour. Now you are on your own. Have fun.






Popular Posts