I Need Someone to Pray for Me










One of my favorite verses:
"This is the day which the Lord hath made. I will rejoice and be glad in it."



Hi, this is Pastor Roland. Welcome!



24/7 free prayer requests - just click on the Prayer Request Bible image or on the Prayer Request tab
at the top of the page. 

When you need someone to pray for you, ask me first. Sure, there are big sites and big churches, and some faceless person will pray for you. But why ask just anyone when you can ask a senior pastor. When you email me for a prayer, I personally pray for you. You get individual attention. 
I'm the best kept secret on the web. I am small, so you get personalized service, yet I've been around for 23 years on the radio and millions have listened to me or read my posts.
 
And while you are here . . . . . listen to me on the radio 

Have you met my avatar?

 Let him take you on a free 5 minute guided tour of this site!



We do not handle emergencies or crises.We offer free information for educational purposes,
for a quick question about life, to answer
to a Bible question or Christian walk question

We do offer free live chat  (you must be 18, no crises or domestic violence issues)

And Pastoral Coaching for affordable pay-as-you-go service at Liveperson.



Why wait, or spend gas driving across town? Talk to a someone from the convenience of your home or office. Get professional counseling that fits your budget and schedule.
Roland is the author of 16 books, with 23 years experience. Roland has an earned MS and a Doctorate in Pastoral Counseling. 

Popular Posts