Is There Like an Online Pastor I Can Talk to" Yes, there is.

"Is there like an online pastor I can talk to?

I saw this question at Yahoo Answers. The answers to the question were sincere but none had heard of me. Yet.

Need to talk to a pastor? I am a pastor and I talk to people about issues. I've been around for 23 years and have 14 books. We have free chat to ask a pastor a question, self help books, and sermon audio.



Got a question to ask a pastor?

I'm here for free live chat 7 days a week.

Looking for sermon audio? I have free sermon audio from my radio program

Want to get a spiritual caregivers point of view on depression, anxiety, bipolar, and other issues?

Got a question about scary things in the night, or about prayer? Help coping with stress.

Got a relationship issue?

Yes. I am a pastor and I talk to people about issues. I've been around for 23 years and have 14 books. We have free chat to ask a pastor a question, self help books, and sermon audio.

Unlike some others you might encounter, I am a real pastor and a real person. I have been on the radio for 23 years also. Now I am on an AM radio station in Southern California and a Christian Talk station in San Francisco.

You don't have to be a Christian to talk to me.


Popular Posts