Is There a Place on the Web I Can Talk to a Minister or Someone about My Problem

Information about Free Chat with a Pastor

Chat with a Pastor is friendly, informative and educational.
If you would like to ask a pastor a question, you have come to the right place.
I have answered questions from friends around the world about a variety of topics. People ask me about tattoos, music, Bible questions, faith and doubt, how to pray, coping with stress, college, television, and much more. I'm always glad to help.

Due to health issues and another book project I am working on, at this time I can only answer questions about meditation at free chat or email.

Before we begin, I just need to mention a few rules.
1. You must be 18.
2. No crises.
 
4. I cannot do counseling at free chat. Chat with a Pastor is for educational purposes only. If you think that pastoral counseling might be right for you, visit Roland at his Liveperson virtual office.
5. I cannot take questions if there is an emergency, violence, or abuse.
6. I can't answer all questions.


If you read and understood the rules, your attitude is sincere and friendly, and your question is respectful and thoughtful, there is a good chance I will answer it.

Link
So, if you are ready to get started, click on the link below (or on the picture in the right sidebar) 

Prefer email? Send your question by email

Need someone to pray for you? Send me an email. Tell me your first name and what you would like me to pray for.

.Did you know that Pastor Roland is now listed at Godcast1000? Check out his listing and while you are there subscribe free to his RSS feed. Never miss a special offer, an update, or Christian walk tip again.

Talk to a Pastor Online free is at Godcast1000 Click here to see his listing.

Popular Posts