I Want to Talk to Someone - Anybody Out There?

I've got a question. What should I do?
It's nothing serious, so can I ask you?

I'm just an avatar, so I can't give advice.
But I can tell you about someone who is nice.
I'll tell you what I'd do
I'd ask Pastor Rolly
He's there for you.

A Pastor! Are you kidding me?
I don't want nobody preaching at me.
I just want a little feedback
While I eat my Big Mac.

No problem. Pastor Rolly is nice and kind.
A nicer pastor you won't find.

He's a pastor, but doesn't have a congregation.
Nothing that would give you constipation.

He's the coolest pastor you have ever met.
He's a pastor for the Internet.

He drives an older car and wears second hand clothes.
Helping others rather than riches is what he chose.

Okay. I'll give Pastor Rolly a try.
Or at least stop by to say hi.



.

.

Popular Posts