How to Ask a Pastor a Question - Listen to Online Pastor Roland Trujillo on KDIA 1640AM in San Francisco or KCAA Radio in Southern California



"Listen to my radio program and find out how to ask a pastor a question and get answers. We have free chat to ask a pastor a question and free email to ask a question too.  We also have books, articles, free audio and much more online 24/7. 





Many people want to talk to a pastor. They have a spiritual issue they are dealing with or they need some feedback or coaching. They want to tell someone about something they want to get off their mind. They want to start moving forward. They want a person who is concerned, trustworthy, and sincere.


But they don't want to talk to just "someone" like some unknown counselor, prayer partner or faceless person. They don't want to talk to someone who is just getting started and doesn't have the wisdom and understanding of years. They want to talk to someone who has experience and who is mature. Someone solid and with some authority.

Others want to talk now and not next week. Some people are home bound. Some people want to get started now. They also like to be able to pick someone they are comfortable with.


I offer two tiers of service.

Link
  • Top Flight: I offer professional pastoral counseling 7 days a week for personal issues and feedback via texting, phone, and email. Scroll down for info about talking to me by phone.
  • Second tier: free live chat for a quick question you'd like to ask. (you must be 18, no emergencies, no counseling. Just a question for a pastor). 

    We also offer an outstanding array of free audio sermons, a devotions blog, cutting edge articles, a meditation to calm down, and even an occasional free book to read.   Are you a night owl, up late, can't sleep? Check out Christian After Dark.

.

Need some advice or feedback from a pastor? Need help with a relationship issue? Do you want some help coping with stress, family/work balance issues, overcoming negative emotions, learning to forgive, dealing with doubts, or would you like an answer to a religious question?







One of my favorite verses:
"This is the day which the Lord hath made. I will rejoice and be glad in it."



Hi, this is Pastor Roland. I love free chat because I get to communicate with friends from countries all over the world. Talk to a Pastor Online has friends in New York, Texas, Florida, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, France, Ghana, Australia, India, Brazil and Jamaica - just to name a few.
Got a question you would like to ask a pastor? You have come to the right place.

Here's what you get.

Note: at the present time only questions about meditation can be answered. 
 After all these years, I have to cut back due to a health issue and I must devote my time to another book

Chat with a Pastor is friendly, informative and educational.
If you would like to ask a pastor a question, you have come to the right place.
I have answered questions from friends around the world about a variety of topics.

Before we begin, I just need to mention a few rules.
1. You must be 18.
2. No emergencies or crises.
3. I cannot do counseling at free chat but I can give you an answer or a resource for educational purposes. I can help you decide if online coaching is right for you. 

 For sure I can direct you to the best free resources I have online for your issue.  
4. No domestic violence or abuse issues.
Please text responsibly.
5. For educational purposes only



Pastor, I've got a relationship question. Can I ask at free chat?

Answer: Yes. I can't do counseling or marriage coaching at free chat but I can definitely give you a quick answer and direct you to resources. Also you might want to Go to Healing Relationships - my relationships site where you can find out about getting a relationship question answered.


Just click on the Keyboard image in the right sidebar.


Blessings!

Your friend, Pastor Roland

24/7 free prayer requests - just click on the Prayer Request Bible image or on the Prayer Request tab




 



Popular Posts