Where can I Talk to a Pastor Online? Are There Any Pastors Live Online?

If you would like to ask a pastor a question, you have come to the right place. I'm here Sunday morning and most weekdays too. Heah, everybody else is giving advice and answering questions, so why not a pastor?

I have answered questions from friends around the world about a variety of topics. People ask me about tattoos, relationships, music, Bible questions, coping with stress, college, prayers, video games, prayer, finding God, stess and unhappiness, doubts and fear, television, and much more. Lots of parenting questions too, like should kids have a cell phone, should parents let their kids play video games, is college for everyone, home schooling and more. I'm always glad to help. You'll most likely get a short tweet type answer.



Before we begin, I just need to mention a few rules.


1. You must be 18.
2. No bedroom questions.
3. I cannot do counseling at free chat (but you can ask if pastoral counseling is right for you). Chat with a Pastor is for educational purposes only.
4. No emergencies, violence, crises or abuse issues.

5. Sorry, not all question can be answered. 

You may also wish to check out the archives of my radio program. Chances are that I have already answered your question on the air, where you can listen to my programs free. 

Popular Posts