I Need Someone to Pray for Me - Pastor Rolly Has a New Free Service

Hello, this is Pastor Roland. You can call me Pastor Rolly. For a long time I have prayed for people when they send me an email. I have enjoyed this very much.

I see there is a big need out there. Life can be tough. Sometimes people need a little help and who is better to ask for help than our Heavenly Father.

I would like to offer more opportunities to help with a little prayer. So I will also pray for you with free LiveChat.

If I am in (look in the right sidebar), you can contact me by texting. I will ask you what you want me to pray for.

You can tell me what is troubling you, and I will pray for you.

 In some special cases, I may also talk to you by phone.

 God allows U Turns."

 

 So now there are two options, email and Livechat.
If I am in, just click on the link in the right sidebar and I will be there. I can't stay long. Mostly I will ask you first name (or whatever name you want to use) and what you want me to pray for. Remember i usually carnot stay long.  I will usually pray for you afterwards. I pray quietly between chats. You must be 18 and no emergencies.

If I am not at LiveChat, then send me an email 24/7  Send Pastor Roland an email.


If you would like me to pray for you, send me an email and tell me your first name and what you would like me to pray for.

While you are here, please take a short guided tour of all the wonderful services we have.

Or listen free to me on the radio. Here is one of my favorites. A lecture on how to find dignity and peace of mind






Ever Will I Pray

A. Cummings, pub.1875
Father, in the morning
Unto Thee I pray;
Let Thy loving-kindness
Keep me through this day.

Refrain:
I will pray, I will pray,
Ever will I pray;
Morning, noon, and evening,
Unto Thee I’ll pray.

At the busy noontide,
Pressed with work and care,
Then I’ll wait with Jesus,
Till He hear my prayer.

When the evening shadows
Chase away the light,
Father, then I’ll pray Thee,
Bless Thy child tonight.

When the evening shadows
Chase away the light,
Father, then I’ll pray Thee,
Bless Thy child tonight.



Popular Posts