Hello, it's 3 PM in Lagos Nigeria and Pastor is Online

Hi, this is Pastor Rolly. Before I turn it over to my avatar (who thinks he is in charge), I'd like to say a couple of words. First, Hi.

Secondly, I would like to mention that I am online more now. During the summer months, there was a lot going on and so I wasn't always here. But now I'm online at least 3 hours or more weekdays.

I have time to go to the library, and I take my laptop with me. I log into the WiFi there and voila
I'm available. So please stop by if you have a question. Now I'll let my avatar take over.




Hi, I am Pastor Roland's Avatar.
How's it going?  Do you have a couple minutes?

Great!

I would like to take you on a guided tour of the wonderful virtual world of self help resources that Pastor Roland has to offer!


Looking for answers?

 Want to talk to a Roland?



Text on Sunday. You must be 18
This is the place to ask a question every Sunday morning!  Roland has Livechat for texting. He is here live from 8 to 10 AM (West Coast time).  Just look for the link in the right sidebar. You can text a question or ask Roland a question free every Sunday.

And now during the week too!  So if you have a question, check back from time to time to see if he is around.Now whenever Roland (Pastor Rolly) is at the library, he goes online.






Ask me a question at live chat every Sunday!

The guy at the keyboard with earphones on is Roland! He started his radio show in San Francisco almost 23 years ago. Every since, he has volunteered his time and effort to help people find their spiritual roots, cope with stress, and heal relationships. He is a pastor, but he does not work for a church.He helps people on the internet and on the radio.





Popular Posts