Free Talk to a Pastor Livechat or Professional Pastoral Coaching at Liveperson?


Free chat now every Sunday morning. See right sidebar


Hi, this is Pastor Roland. I love free chat because I get to communicate with friends from countries all over the world. Talk to a Pastor Online has friends in Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, France, Ghana, Australia, India, Brazil and Jamaica - just to name a few.


Got a question you would like to ask a pastor? You have come to the right place.

Here's what you get.


Welcome to Chat with a Pastor

Chat with a Pastor is friendly, informative and educational.
If you would like to ask a pastor a question, you have come to the right place.
I have answered questions from friends around the world about a variety of topics.

Before we begin, I just need to mention a few rules.
1. You must be 18.
2. No emergencies or crises.
3. I cannot do counseling at free chat but I can give you an answer or a resource for educational purposes. For sure I can direct you to the best free resources I have online for your issue.  (but I can direct you to resources for education and so you can be informed. You can also ask if pastoral counseling is right for you).
4. No domestic violence or abuse issues.
Please text responsibly.
5. For educational purposes only



Pastor, I've got a relationship question. Can I ask at free chat?

Answer: Yes. I can't do counseling or marriage coaching at free chat but I can definitely give you a quick answer and direct you to resources. Also you might want to Go to Healing Relationships - my relationships site where you can find out about getting a relationship question answered.


Just click on the Keyboard image in the right sidebar.


Blessings!

Your friend, Pastor Roland

24/7 free prayer requests - just click on the Prayer Request Bible image or on the Prayer Request tab
Roland, this is great. I am in college and I'm taking a class in religion. Sometimes i do have a question that pops into my mind, and now I know where to go for a quick answer from a real person. 
My friend has some issues and needs to talk to someone but it's more than just a quick answer.


Popular Posts