What is Talk to a Pastor Online Doing?

Hi, everyone. I am talking a summer break from Livechat Ask a Pastor a Question.

I may start up Ask a Pastor Online for a couple hours on Sunday. I am a cosmologist, and I have spent the last 6 months researching and studying on both the the physics side and the philosophy side.

Of particular interest to me is gravity, which I believe is a push force. I am also interested in the creation event, which began not with a big bang but with spinning energy arms revolving around a still center. Because spin is the mechanism God uses to create force in time and space, and spin is also the localized stabilizing (gyroscopic) and the sustaining factor, and it is also through spin that the magnetic and then electrical field form--I do need to look at some of the more technical aspects of electromagnetism, as well as angular and rectilinear momentum.

I am very interested in Maxwell's equations for electromagnetism. And of those, I am particularly interested in Einstein's application of the the Lorentz transformation (1905) and I am also fascinated by Maxwell's modification of Ampere's Law with the idisplacement current.

I view these as lower order and local manifestations of gravity/time.

I am reading Banesh Hoffmann's biography of Albert Einstein and and Hoffmann's Foundations of Relativity. I have about 20 books on relativity and astrophysics, as well as many online sources I am looking at.

Popular Posts