Talk to a Pastor Live

Welcome to Chat with a Pastor 
  Chat with a Pastor is friendly, informative and educational. If you would like to ask a pastor a question, you have come to the right place. I have answered questions from friends around the world about a variety of topics. People ask me about tattoos, relationships, music, Bible questions, coping with stress, college, prayers, television, and much more. 

I'm always glad to help. Before we begin, I just need to mention a few rules. 1. You must be 19. 2. No bedroom questions. 3. I cannot do counseling at free chat. Chat with a Pastor is for educational purposes only. 4. I cannot take questions if there is an emergency, violence, or abuse. If you read and understood the rules and if your question is friendly and respectful, there is a good chance I will answer it. Here's a hint- 

Because I don't do counseling at free chat, you have a better chance of getting your question answered if your frame the question in a general way instead of a personal one. Ask the question like you were asking a question in class. So, if you are ready to get started, click on the link below (or on the picture in the right sidebar) Click To Call Pastor Roland now 

Prefer email? Send your question by email Need someone to pray for you? Send Pastor an email. Tell me your first name and what you would like me to pray for. Are you looking for pastoral counseling, spiritual care giving or pastoral coaching?  Do you want confidential anonymous counseling. Do you have a life issue, an addiction problem, or are you a pastor, executive, or professional and wish confidential coaching from a Senior Pastor? Prefer to talk by phone rather than texting chat?  

Call Pastor Roland's Voicemail now and leave a message.   Pastor Roland Trujillo is the author of  22 books and host of the Talk to a Pastor Radio Program in Riverside, CA. .

Popular Posts