Free Counseling Resources Online - Chat and eBooks Too!








One of my favorite verses:
"This is the day which the Lord hath made. I will rejoice and be glad in it."



Hi, this is Pastor Roland. I love free chat because I get to communicate with friends from countries all over the world. Talk to a Pastor Online has friends in Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, Germany, Ireland, France, Ghana, Australia, India, Brazil and Jamaica - just to name a few.
Got a question you would like to ask a pastor? You have come to the right place.

Here's what you get.

Free initial consultation - This is a brand new service and virtually unique. I can direct you to resources for your issue, both my own and others. I can't do counseling for free (but I can direct you to educational resources to help you get started).

Free quick Bible questions and spiritual walk questions.

Free quick Dear Abby or Ann Landers type questions, like can Christian have a tattoo? Is gambling a sin? Should I let my kids go to a secular college?



Welcome to Chat with a Pastor

Chat with a Pastor is friendly, informative and educational.
If you would like to ask a pastor a question, you have come to the right place.
I have answered questions from friends around the world about a variety of topics.

Before we begin, I just need to mention a few rules.
1. You must be 19.
2. No emergencies or crises.
3. I cannot do counseling at free chat (but I can direct you to resources for education and so you can be informed. You can also ask if pastoral counseling is right for you).
4. No domestic violence or abuse issues.
Please text responsibly.
5. For educational purposes only


Pastor, I've got a relationship question. Can I ask at free chat?

Answer: Yes. I can't do counseling or marriage coaching at free chat but I can direct you to resources. Also you might want to Go to Healing Relationships - my relationships site where you can find out about getting a relationship question answered.

Just click on the Keyboard image in the sidebar. If I'm not there, you can come back or send me an email.



Prefer email?
Send us your email questions



Pastor loves email questions (and words of thanks or encouragement too!) Pastor is not always in for chat, but emails are 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Same rules: no emergencies, crises, violence or abuse issues. You must be 19. Not all questions can be answered.

Blessings!

Your friend, Pastor Roland

24/7 free prayer requests - just click on the Prayer Request Bible image or on the Prayer Request tab


Popular Posts