Online Pastor Offers Free Meditation for the Hearing Impaired

Hi, this is Pastor Roland. A recent online counseling consultation made me aware that people who are profoundly deaf cannot make any use of my meditation.

Because I view practice of the meditation to be the bread and butter of any spiritual recovery program, I went to work to prepare a meditation in text, that can be read and then practiced.

  • It was important to me that it be simple and straight forward. In other words, easy to read.
  • It also must be short, so that the person can easily have the text right in front of them as they begin to practice the meditation, or where they can read the text and then proceed to meditate from what they just read.
  • It had to include my latest research and findings.

I have also been doing some advanced research into meditation from Oceania as well as hints from a psychiatrist who is familiar with the meditation I practice.

I took some time off and went to the ocean, where I put my ideas together, and incorporated my advanced research into this new condensed powerful version of the meditation. It is now available.

If you are hearing impaired or deaf and would like to try the meditation, just send me an email, and I will provide you with a link to where you can read and copy it for free.

Just send me an email and tell me you would like a text of the meditation and I will get it to you free

Popular Posts