I Worry Too Much



Pastor, I'm in a hurry
But I need your advice.
All I do is worry
And rethink everything twice.

I worry about this and I worry about that.
Whether I'm too thin or maybe too fat.

Did I remember to feed the cat?

Did I turn off the television?
Did I wait until the dryer stopped spinning?
Did I turn on the answering machine?
Was that scary thing real or was it a dream?

Will I ever meet someone?
With me, does anyone ever have fun?
Did I commit the unpardonable sin?
When I arrive will they let me in?

I dread having to give a speech tomorrow.
Why am I always behind a hard act to follow?
I'm worried about today,
I'm still worrying about yesterday.
Does my hair look okay?

Pastor, I need your help and suggestion.
But I'm worried you won't answer my question.
_____________

Don't worry or fear,
Pastor Roland is here.
He's the Poet Pastor
And he's got an answer.

Relax and get a good night's rest.
Pastor Roland's answers are the best.
He'll have an answer for you;
It will be ready soon.

read the answer

Popular Posts