Fee Reduced 20% for Online Pastoral Counseling every Holiday Weekend


Roland is having a huge sale for new visitors.

He is slashing his fees for the Martin Luther King Jr. Day weekend and every holiday wekend for the rest of the year. If you've been wanting some professional feedback on a relationship issue, but could not afford a seminar or hourly rates, now is your chance to talk to someone.

Roland's professional fee is low already, and now he is lowering it even more.


Here's the best part. It is pay as you go per minute. You are in charge of how long the session lasts. Chat or phone. Reduced fees for Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. Pastor says he will also reduce his fee on Halloween.

I thought you have free chat.

I do have free chat 7 days a week! Free chat is to ask a question for educational purposes. It is also so that I can help people who honestly cannot afford anything.

I use Liveperson, where there is a reasonable pay per minute fee for professional pastoral counseling

for people who want confidential and anonymous help 

to weed out the insincere and those who are malicious or who misrepresent themselves

I donate 25% of what I make to an animal shelter for dogs and cats without a home

Anything I earn at Liveperson helps keep my blog going 

Popular Posts