Is There a Place Online Where I Can Talk to a Pastor



"Pastor I need to talk to someone about my marriage unhappiness. I love my husband but we fight all the time. I just found out my husband has been unfaithful. We argue in front of the kids. My wife cheated on me- now what? I resent my husband and I don't want to resent him. I can't forgive my husband."

Pastor, I was saved but now I've back slid."
"I think I've lost my faith."

"Can God forgive me?"


This is just a sampling of the kind of questions I've been getting for 20 years. Because I am a pastor, I can help people cope and show them some solutions that are Christian based. I've helped others. Maybe I can help you too. All sessions start free."I'm a pastor who has been advising about relationship and marriage issues for over 20 years. I've had an advice radio program where I talk about couples issues all the time. It's my most popular topic. I'm also the author of 14 books and my new book The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage: Making Relationships Work is available at Amazon in both paperback and Kindle.


Now I make myself available to people on the internet.


I offer two tiers of service.


  • Top Flight: I offer advice from a pastor 7 days a week for personal issues and feedback via texting, phone, and email.
  • Free Chat. Tell pastor your issue and get a quick answer for educational purposes. You must be 18. No crises or emergencies.
  • If you decide you would like to try pastoral counseling, Pastor has options for every budget.
  • He has low cost pay as you go, pay per minute counseling at Liveperson. He also has budget counseling for a donation.
  • If you have a question about your issue and online counseling, try free chat - it's always free. Start at free chat and if Pastor is available, you can talk to him for free. Find out if pastoral counseling is right for you. Then if you decide you would like some counseling.
  • Second tier: we offer an outstanding array of free educational and self help resources, including free audio lectures and sermons, hundreds of posts and articles, and even free eBooks.
We also have free prayer requests where you can ask Pastor Roland to pray for you (look in the left sidebar).

"This is the finest personal pastoral service on the web today."


Want to get started right now? Take a look in the right sidebar for options.

_________________________________Link

You don't have to be a Christian to talk to me. I'm just interested in, solutions, recovery, optimal living and solving issues.

I'm usually available 7 days a week for your convenience.
"I'm here to help. Whether you just need an outside opinion about a family or relationship issue, or whether you would like some feedback on a personal, private is
sue, I'm a good listener.

My service is fast, friendly and ultra confidential. Chat in confidence, anonymity, and speak freely. We all need another opinion and feedback sometimes. That's what I'm here for. 


Chat with me from the convenience of your home 7 days a week.
Many people prefer online counseling to prevent having a mental health record with insurance companies.If you would like to ask a pastor a question, you have come to the right place.
.



Please check out my free self help resources, especially the introduction to the meditation and the 5 minute stress fix. 
 Listen to one of my radio programs. At least book mark or save this site as a favorite. If you don't need anything today, you might change your mind tomorrow. Or a friend of yours might suddenly need some advice or something helpful to read. 
Remember--most of what we offer is FREE."

This is a free Christian counseling outreach to the world. After 22 years of volunteering my time on the radio where I reach a few hundred or thousand people in one location (now Southern California), I am using the internet to offer free services to the world.
I can help people 24/7 when I am not even here. How?

People can read my articles, listen to my recorded radio lectures, and try the free meditation 24/7.

Why talk to a faceless web page when you can talk to a real person? Why get help from just anyone when yo can talk to a senior pastor?

Not a Christian? No problem.

My message is grounded in common sense and basic spiritual principles.

"Be patient with others." (then you will be able to be patient with yourself).

Popular Posts