I Need to Talk to Priest or Pastor - Now a Pastor is Available 7 Days a Week


"I'm not a priest, but I am a pastor." says Pastor Roland. I am a spiritual care giver and I can also direct people to resources to get their questions answered.

And I make myself available to people on the internet. I've been talking with people about coping with stress and improving their relationships on my radio program, in my books and articles, and in person for 25 years."



We offer an outstanding array of free audio sermons articles, a meditation to calm down, and even some free books to read online at our 24/7 Self Help Resource Center.  



One of my favorite verses:
"This is the day which the Lord hath made. I will rejoice and be glad in it."



 



Hi, this is Pastor Roland. I love free chat because I get to communicate with friends from countries all over the world. Talk to a Pastor Online has friends in New York, Texas, Florida, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, France, Australia, India, Brazil and Jamaica - just to name a few.
Got a question you would like to ask a pastor? You have come to the right place.




Here's what you get.

Chat with a Pastor is friendly, informative and educational.
If you would like to ask a pastor a question, you have come to the right place.

I have answered questions from friends around the world about a variety of topics.

Before we begin, I just need to mention a few rules.
1. You must be 18.
2. No emergencies or crises.
3. I cannot do counseling at free chat but I can give you an answer or a resource for educational purposes. 
4. No domestic violence or abuse issues. Please text responsibly.
5. For educational purposes only



Pastor, I've got a relationship question. Can I ask at free chat?

You might want to Go to Healing Relationships - my relationships site where you can find out about getting a relationship question answered. You don't have to be a Christian to talk to me. I'm just interested in solutions, recovery, optimal living and solving issues. Please check out my free self help resources, especially the meditation

How to use this site

Listen to one of my radio program lectures. I talk about improving relationships, finding happiness, and much more. I also talk about the meditation and how it helps you resolve issues and find creative positive solutions.  

 So the first thing to do is click on the link, chose a program and just listen.

Maybe you will hear the answer to you question within a few minutes by listening to me. Don't laugh, it happens all the time. Listen now while you read this blog. This is my radio lecture on how to solve your problems and improve your relationships.
 


The second thing to do is to consider trying the meditation.  Just go to our 24/7 self help resource center and check out the various meditations. Try the free 5 minute meditation for stress, and then go ahead and get the classic 4 part meditation which includes 2 free eBooks and a free booklet.

Then if you have a question, you can ask me personally.

I know you want an immediate solution to your issue, but first you need to calm down, get centered, and get out of the mental fog--then you will be in the right frame of mind to understand and apply any wisdom you hear or discover for yourself.

That's why I recommend people listen to my lectures and perhaps try the meditation before contacting me.
However, if you need prayer, please send your prayer request right away. Send your prayer request and then listen to me in one of my lectures. Some people have said that they found listening to me calming and helpful.

Prayer Requests - Click here

Free Chat to ask a question about meditation, spirituality or religion - look in the right sidebar for availability.

Professional Pastoral and Spiritual Counseling  - click here 
In other words, if you have an issue that is more than a question for educational purposes, and you would like to talk to me for a few minutes about it, then visit my virtual office at Liveperson. If I am sitting at my computer (which I am several hours a day) you can click on the live chat button and you'll be text chatting with me within 5 minutes.  If you want to talk by phone, then just send me an email at Liveperson and I will respond and we can set up a mutually convenient time.

Want more information about meditation or meditation training? Click here.  

Email Questions - click here 




Your friend,
Pastor Roland

Please be advised that online counseling is not appropriate for all issues. Nor is it a substitute for face to face counseling with your mental health professional or spiritual care giver.

Online counseling is not for you


  • If this is an emergency
  • if you are under 18 years of age
  • if you or someone in your household is in danger
  • if you have a history of self-injury
  • if you are in an abusive or violent relationship
  • if there is domestic violence or abuse 
  • if you are presently under the influence of alcohol or drugs
  • if you are having psychotic symptoms

  • If you are experiencing an emergency, please call your local or national mental health crisis hotline, your medical doctor or 911 to receive immediate attention. If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or others, get help immediately. You are not alone. People are standing by to help you. You may call 1-800 Suicide or 1-800-273-TALK (8255)  to be connected to the nearest crisis hotline. If you are outside the United States look here to find the nearest help. You are not alone. People are standing by to help you. Get help immediately.

    If you or someone in your family  is experiencing bullying, child abuse, or domestic violence or abuse, you should seek help immediately from your local social service agency, mental health professionals, law enforcement, or child protective services. You are not alone. People are standing by to help you. Get help right away. Internet and phone use can be monitored. Be careful. If need be go to a safe phone or safe internet connection to get professional help immediately.

    This weblog is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition, nor is it intended to take the place of consultation with your health care provider or mental health professional.