Patience, Love and Understanding Prevent Emotional Trauma, and a Willingness to Forgive Opens the Door to Emotional and Spiritual Recovery


In a recent poll of teenagers, they were asked how they spend their time. Each category was given a percentage. Activities such as work, time spent on the internet, study, athletics, family, and entertainment were ranked.

Time spent with family, of course, came way down on the list.
Then they were asked if they could make a change in how they spend their time, what change would they make?

The surprising result (but not so surprising to me) was that
most teenagers, if they could make a change, wished they could spend more time with their family.

Despite a teen's silence, apparent nonchalance, resistance, or what they say--most teens would like to spend more time with their family.


I was going to write a long article about love and understanding, but I already have plenty of books, articles, and audio that elucidate my thoughts on the importance of love and understanding. Plus the little story I just told is a powerful message to parents and everyone about how important love is.

So I won't write anymore about it today--My title says it all.
Patience, Love and Understanding Prevent Emotional Trauma Read the title of this blog, ponder it, have it in the back of your mind at all times, and then LIVE it.

Popular Posts