Please be advised that online counseling is not appropriate for all issues. Nor is it a substitute for face to face counseling with your mental health professional or spiritual care giver.
Online counseling is not for you if this is an emergency
- if you are under 18 years of age
- if you or someone in your household is in danger
- if you have a history of self-injury
- if you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- if you are in an abusive or violent relationship
- if there is domestic violence,bullying, or abuse
- if you are presently under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- if you are having psychotic symptoms
If you are outside the United States look here to find the nearest help. You are not alone. People are standing by to help you. Get help immediately.
If you or someone in your family is experiencing bullying, child abuse, or domestic violence or abuse, you should seek help immediately from your local social service agency, women's shelter, mental health professional, law enforcement, or child protective services. You are not alone. People are standing by to help you. Get help right away. Internet and phone use can be monitored. Be careful. If need be go to a safe phone or safe internet connection to get professional help immediately.
This weblog is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition, nor is it intended to take the place of consultation with your health care provider or mental health professional.